- Howell Memorial Day Parade - May 27, 2019
The American Legion Devereaux Post 141 Memorial Day Parade will begin at 10 a.m. at the Howell Carnegie Library.
The Parade will head east on Grand River Ave. to Barnard Street and will conclude at the Howell Lake View Cemetery with a ceremony honoring our fallen soldiers.
- City of Howell Public Hearing for review of the 2019 SRF project Plan is set for the June 10, 2019 Council Meeting.
The SRF project plan for improvements at the Waste Water Treatment Plant will be available for review on Friday May 10, 2019 at the Clerks Office located on the 3rd floor of City Hall - 611 East Grand River Avenue, the Carnegie Library and The Department of Public Works. The Plan is also available online to view or print by clicking Draft SRF Project Plan.
- NOTICE:The 2018 annual water quality report for the City of Howell is now available. Individual copies will not be mailed.
You can get it at the city web site https://cityofhowell.org/waterreport, or get copies at Howell City Hall (2nd floor) & Department of Public Works office, or by calling the Water Plant at 517-546-5309.
Note: If printing the report, works best with legal size paper.
- The City of Howell 2019-2020 Proposed Budget and Line Item Budget are now available for viewing.
2019-2020 Proposed Budget
2019-2020 Proposed Line Item Budget
- DTE Online Street Light Reporting Tool
Need to Report a Streetlight Outage? The DTE Community Lighting group has an online reporting tool to make it easy to get your streetlights shining bright again.
Please click on the link below to report a street light outage in your area.