City of Howell departments and agencies may publicize events and activities free of charge on the City’s character-generated screens produced by Comcast Cable.
Community organizations may publicize events and activities free of charge on the City’s character-generated screens produced by Comcast Cable provided the following criteria are met:
- The organization must be based in the Howell area or be publicizing an event to take place within the City of Howell.
- The organization must be not for profit.
- Applicants may not advertise material designed to promote the sale of commercial products and services, including advertising by or for a public office candidate or a lottery.
All requests for character-generated screens must adhere to the following:
- Information must be submitted to the Technology Department a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the requested start date of the broadcast. Exceptions may be made upon approval of the City Manager or his designee.
- Information must be submitted on the Howell Community Cable Television Bulletin Board Request Form located on the City’s Website or at City Hall.
- Information may run not more than four (4) continuous weeks.
Click HERE for Cable TV Bullentin Board Request Form.
The City of Howell reserves the right to make any changes to the above rules as warranted without notice.